Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone 



How is everyone going?

How was everyone's Easter?





Well, my Eater Weekend was quite exciting. Haha not really, I spent my Easter weekend studying and catching up on Youtube videos as I have a long ass list of youtube videos to catch up on. So let's start with Friday, Good Friday actually, it was a very relaxed day filled with food that doesn't contain meat so potatoes, potatoes and oh more potatoes. My family and I had fish and chips for lunch and just simple food. And Sorry I don't have any picture of it to show you. On Saturday I spend the whole day studying and catching up on University work so that I am ready for when I go back next week. 

So Easter Sunday I work up to Chocolate like most people on Easter morning. I got a Cadbury small, medium and 1 large easter eggs. I still have quite of lot of which I will eating over the next week!! At lunch time we had a roast pork and roast chicken with roasted vegetables and an incredible apple pie for dessert. 




Later on, in the evening I finally got to watch a movie I wanted to see for a while now which was The Great Wall. It was a very interesting concept of a movie that was full of action and fantasy scenes and there were no romance scenes which I actually liked. Sometimes you just want to watch an action movie that doesn't have a romance scene just thrown in the end just to appeal to more people. This movie didn't it was about faith and trust and friendship which is refresh and different. I would highly recommend you guys go and watch it. 

I hope that you all have a great Easter weekend has been chocolatey and delectable as mine. And for those who are at Coachella, I hope you have fun, be safe and drink safely. Oh, I thought I might leave you guys with something to have a little laugh over, say hello to Mr NapkinHead aka my dad ahahahhaha!!

Love E.J



Comments