DeepWater Horizon Movie Review







I just recently watched this movie while away on a holiday in the countryside. In the country, there isn't much you can do with the limited internet I had access to. The only things entertainment is either go outside in the fresh air and be a human being or watch movies and Tv. One fo the days I was on holiday, we had a movie day watch movies like Back to the Future and Mall Cop. I have never seen a movie like Deepwater Horizon which I really wanted to watch at the cinemas but never go around to doing it.

Before watching this movie, the only information I know about this story/ movie is that it is based on a true story from a few years ago. I had learnt about this story in one of my classes at University and I was very intrigued about how something like this could happen and what caused it. These are the main reasons as to why I was willing to watch this movie but I will say that I am a fan of Dylan O'Brien's work and I wanted to see what he was like in this movie.

The Deepwater Horizon movie was an incredible, insightful, interesting movie with excellent detailed information about the story and the people involved in this disastrous predicament. I believe that this movie did the story justice in very way possible that movie magic can do. The actors did a fantastic job at portraying the people from this story. 
Especially the main actor Mark Wahlberg who plays Mike Williams in this movie, he did a beautiful job of playing his character and portray to person. How he dealt with each situation and his character relationships with each person who was involved in the incident was truly professional and respectful. 

The best part about this movie is that even though this movie is a serious important incident there is still moment of comedy and laughter that make you realise that even in the darkest of times you can still find light in any situation. I believe that is what this movie has graced us with that even though this is a horribly tragic story about lost of great people and trust of others you can still find hope in any situation that you are in.

I would give this movie 4 out of 5 stars!

This is something new for me, writing reviews on movies but I wanted to try it and see if people like it. Please bear with me as I am all new to writing reviews to do with movies but it is something I am interested in learning and growth my knowledge in, in the near future. Feel free to leave a comment or a like below and please don't forget to subscribe to my blog to keep updated on all new posts coming your way.

Comments